If you want to impress your co-workers, all you need to do is make them a breakfast smoothie. Seriously, I brought a glass of goodness to the office for my co-editor (I’ll also mention that she’s pretty hot) and I’m pretty sure I’m up there as one of her top five favourite people
I chose this fruity recipe, since it used up the ingredients I had on hand. But, you can bring any of your favourite recipes to work.
– Slice about 1 cup of fresh strawberries.
– Pack about 1 cup frozen mango chunks (they’ll defrost on your journey).
– Pack 1 banana.
– Pour 2 cups almond milk in a reusable lidded bottle.
– Mix 1 tbsp chia seeds and 1 tbsp hemp seeds in a reusable lidded container.
– Don’t forget to pack your blender (I brought the Magic Bullet, since it’s pretty portable).
At the office:
– Since it’s a little loud, we blended early! It was a Friday, so I’m pretty sure we were the only ones at the office by 8 a.m.
– Blend together all the ingredients your brought from home.
– Now’s a good time to ask for any favours 😉